As you may know there is little research in African Digital Media and Arts which is why we need you. Our primary goal at ADA is to not only put Africa on the map in terms of creative arts but also to provide quality content for digital artists and designers.
How can I be an ADA author?
You should have some experience as an author or a blogger. We also welcome non-English speaking authors as well. If you are interested in writing a post, case study or tutorial here is what you do:
1. Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a brief description of yourself, your skills and your interests
2. Include URLs of either your blog or some articles you’ve written.
3. Include some suggestions for topics and articles you’d be interested in writing about.
The most important thing is that you are passionate about the subject.
What are we looking for?
- Recent developments in the digital media and creative arts industry
- Design theories, practice, ideas and solutions
- Resources and open software sources for designers, animators and web developers
- Tutorials – step by step tutorial or presentation of your work.
So what’s in it for me?
We are always on the look out for long-term contribution, so here’s your chance to raise your profile. We believe that guest blogging is a powerful way to gain exposure for your work so here is your chance.
So how do I get started…
Email us at email@example.com. We will review your work and welcome you to our team!